Hi Buddy,
Congrats on taking the initiative to set up this blog !
It was great to meet up with old friends on the 28th and to listen to the usual swapping of yarns (in true open canteen style). Many thanks indeed to Thilan, ABC and others for organizing.
I would be very interested in the careers of all our batch mates since we parted in 1981.
May I suggest that we all maintain here a brief summary of our career since leaving campus.
I have put in my own career summary in my "blog profile".
If we all do this, it would help us to network effectively to support each others endeavours.
What do you think ?
Chris
Hi Chris,
ReplyDeleteExcellent idea! I have updated my profile as well. If you have any contact email addresses, please send them to me so that I can send invites to the blog. Take care and wish you a very happy new year.
Buddy